ASA – Black – 1.75mm 3D Printer Flament.
3D PRINTER FILAMENT PROPERTIES: ASA
- Print temperature: 180°C – 230°C
- Print bed temperature: 20°C – 60°C
- Strength: High
- Flexibility: Low
- Durability: Medium
- Shrinkage/warping: Minimal
- Soluble: No
- Brand Name: 3D Printer Filaments, LLC
- Form: Solid
- 3D Printer Filament – ASA
- Material: ASA
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/-) 0.05)
- N.W.: 1KG
- G.W.: 1.35KG
3D Printer Filament ASA 1.75mm
Printing Temperature ASA: 240-255℃
Bed temperature: 80-100 °C
What’s in the Package: 1kg spool 3D printer filament
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm
Inner Diameter: 56mm
Net Weight: 1kg/2.2lbs
ASA filament is fairly new in 3D printing, has the following characteristics:
- High strength, good toughness.
- Strong UV resistance
- High wear and impact resistance
- A high glass transition temperature
- 1 kg /plastic spool packaging, can be automatic feed.
- Works with a variety of 3D printers, Creality, MakerBot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
- Automotive exterior parts
- Outdoor components, including housing components
- Sporting goods
- Exterior signage
- All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
- Before the mass production, our engineer always tests to make sure that each batch of new raw materials is high quality and precise materials.
- The laser diameter sensor runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in the range of 1.75mm (+_0.05)
- To keep the filaments dry, each roll of the filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.