PETG – Blue – 2.85mm 3D Printer Filament
3D PRINTER FILAMENT PROPERTIES: PETG
- Print temperature: 235°C – 250°C
- Print bed temperature: 70°C – 85°C
- Strength: High
- Flexibility: Low
- Durability: Medium
- Shrinkage/warping: Minimal
- Soluble: No
- Brand Name: 3D Printer Filaments, LLC
- Form: Solid
- 3D Printer Filament – PETG
- Material: PETG
- Diameter: 2.85mm (+/-) 0.05)
- N.W.: 2KG
- G.W.: 2.35KG
3D Printer Filament PETG 2.85mm BLUE
Printing Temperature: 235 – 250℃
What’s in the Package: 2kg spool 3D printer filament
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm
Inner Diameter: 56mm
Net Weight: 2kg/4.4lbs
PETG Filament is commonly used in 3D printing, has the following characteristics:
- 1. High strength, good toughness.
- 2. Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money.
- 3. Cost-effective and can be processed in a wide range of temperatures.
- 4. PLA has a low shrinkage rate, even print larger models perform well.
- 5. 1 kg /plastic spool packaging, can be automatic feed.
- 6. To be applied to a variety of 3D printers, Creality, Maker Bot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
PETG Print Settings
- We recommend printing our PETG settings at roughly 235C-250C depending on your extruder. The PETG bed temperature works best around 70-85C, a few degrees hotter perhaps for those first few layers.
- What’s the best surface to print PETG on? Well in our experience, blue painter’s tape works the best. PETG bed adhesion can work great with other materials though, providing you follow the next (very important) step.
- This material doesn’t need to be squeezed onto your heated bed, you want to leave a slightly larger gap on the Z-axis to allow more room for the plastic to lay down. If the extruder nozzle is too close to the bed, or the previous layer it will skim and create stringing and build-up around your nozzle. We recommend starting off moving your nozzle away from the bed in 0.02mm increments until there is no skimming when printing.
- The Fan: essentially if you want the strongest possible print, print with no fan. The higher PETG filament temperature will aid the super-strong layer adhesion. The molten PETG will stick to the previous layer ridiculously well. But if you need better detail, and no stringing, you really need to use 100% PETG cooling fan. The rapid cooling after leaving the nozzle will leave your prints detailed, with no stringing or blobbing.
1. All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
2. Before the mass production, our engineer always tests to make sure that each batch of new raw materials is high quality and precise materials.
3. The laser diameter sensor runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in the range of 2.85mm (+_0.05)
4. To keep the filaments dry, each roll of the filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.