PLA – Sky Blue – 1.75mm 3D Printer Flament.
3D PRINTER FILAMENT PROPERTIES: PLA
- Print temperature: 180°C – 230°C
- Print bed temperature: 20°C – 60°C
- Strength: High
- Flexibility: Low
- Durability: Medium
- Shrinkage/warping: Minimal
- Soluble: No
- Brand Name: 3D Printer Filaments, LLC
- Form: Solid
- 3D Printer Filament – PLA
- Material: PLA
- Diameter:1.75mm (+/-) 0.05)
- Used for:3D Printer or 3D Pen
3D Printer Filament PLA 1.75mm
Printing Temperature PLA: 180 – 220℃
What’s in the Package:1kg spool 3D printer filament
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm
Inner Diameter: 56mm
Color: Sky Blue
PLA Filament is commonly used in 3D printing, has the following characteristics:
1. High strength, good toughness.
2. Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money.
3. Cost-effective and can be processed in a wide range of temperatures.
4. PLA has a low shrinkage rate, even print larger models perform well.
5. 1 kg /plastic spool packaging, can be automatic feed.
6. To be applied to a variety of 3D printers, Creality, MakerBot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
7. No Bubble.
1. All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
2. Before the mass production, our engineer always tests to make sure that each batch of new raw materials is high quality and precise materials.
3. The laser diameter sensor runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in the range of 1.75mm (+_0.05)
4. To keep the filaments dry, each roll of the filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.